Skinner's Borneo Brew

Monday, 16 November 2009

This has been cooking for ages but I was waiting til it was done & dusted before I put it up.


I was soooo honoured that, through kind thoughts of the head of fx-pedition Martin, I was offered the chance to design the pump for the ale Skinner's Brewery were donating to the fx-pedition. The ale, Borneo Brew, is being sold in pubs & bars in Falmouth til summer to raise cash for the expedition, with my orangutan adorning all the beer pumps!

The launch party was held up at the Skinner's brewery in Truro, & was possibly the most fun ever, the pump looks great in the flesh & I was incredibly honoured to be presented with a poster of my artwork signed by the CEO of Skinners, Steve Skinner himself! I also drank way too much ale & had my photo taken with the wonderful fx-pedition team a lot.



More recently the team took the beer & some serious promo skillz to the RGS expo in London, where they impressed the legend that is George McGavin to become the first patron of the expedition! Also there's an awesome photo of him touching something I drew ;D




www.fxpedition2010.com

0 comments: