An Unwilling Acrobat (etc)

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Crobat was one of my favourite Pokemon, I never understood why they named it that though.


Illustration Friday entry!  On time this week!!  I had an urge to draw an elephant & wanted to do some more playing around with my new durathnene roller; I'm trying to squeeze some fun in before term starts up again... 
by doing things like this!  I made my first set of badges this week, as well, using my uber cool 'SuperBadgeIt!' toy!
Predictably, they've got food on them!  They're for sale at the Here & Now gallery in Falmouth (possibly along with the original of the ellie acrobat piece), but there's only a few sets available so if you're keen on cartoon fruit you know, run.

3 comments:

Ian T. said...

Cathy, these are all fantastic - I particularly enjoyed your animal pictures - nice to see "painterly" type shape illustrations, though your techniques are a mystery to me!

Susan said...

The elephant is so fun! Great idea, like the energy very much.

Duncan said...

Love how you've done the elephant.