Where Are The Eggs? WIP artworkses

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Yesssssssssssssssss preciousssssssss...MACMILLAN ENTRY DURING NICE WEATHER MAKES CATHY A DULL GOLLUM.

I still have to finish one, & by finish I mean start, as well as a few roughs & the endpapers. I've worked longer hours over the Easter break than I did during term time. It might end up worth it, after I find someone to fix the crick in my neck, unless the crick is serious. In the meantime I enjoyed doing this, & by enjoyed I mean nearly died, & it was funky educational.




I know I'm a broken dubstep track, but anyone think anything about these pieces of drawing they care to share? Like a Bear? Hmm??
I'm sure it's a common worry, but I think some of them....might be a bit...scary? Obviously that was what I was going for, but I don't want to do anything you know, damaging. I'm just REALLY into horror films, & cartoons, & drawing things for children. It should be an uncomfortable mix but I think I'm workin' it pretty sexy.

Feedback rewarded with HOT GINGER LOVE :) -xxx-

2 comments:

Stuart said...

cool stuff! I found you on twitter. I'm glad I did.

Lucy said...

They are looking fab!