IF: Ferocious / Happy Friday!

Friday, 23 September 2011

A FEROCIOUS DINOSNAIL APPEARS...


...TO WISH YOU A HAPPY FRIDAY.

I can't decide if it's the abundance of texture, or the fact that I'm steadily using more gradients in every piece, but my work looks like it's slowly transforming WITHOUT PERMISSION TO DO SO. My 'Advice to Sink in Slowly' poster looked similar- a lot busier & with more subtleties than when I worked in only flats. I didn't choose to stop working in flats, it started as an experiment which is, I suppose, just running a bit unchecked. I don't mind I think. I miss the looser linear elements I used to add, so I'll try to reincorporate them into things. We'll see where this crazy ride takes us!

'Till then, have a happy Friday! :)

4 comments:

deer prudence said...

I like your ferocious monster party snail just like it is.

dosankodebbie said...

How adorable! Great color too!

Koosje Koene said...

Ferocious dinosnail! I like your style very much!

Priscilla said...

cute!