LUSH Party Flyer

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Hello my loves! I'm sorry I've not been posting much recently, you'll be my main priority from now on I promise. I've had a lot of work that I haven't been able to show, which must just mean I have to do more personal work obviously!
This was just a little job for my masterful manager at Lush, & because I love Lush & love doing drawings it seemed logical to mix them up a bit. I think all considering there'll be a fair few more drawings of Lush things coming up!


I wanted to show off the lusciousness of Lush & the beautiful big yellow house that is Lush Truro, as well as draw seagulls & a red cat. This is going to print at A6, so I went with a super bright colour scheme for IMPACT. Not that I don't usually go with a super bright colour scheme for IMPACT regardless of how big the finals are going to be. I'm sure I spent most my summer getting rained on, so at least I can draw sunshine & pretend it's real! xxx

1 comments:

pondweed said...

So much zany colour and sparkle! Go Cathy go!