Counting Dragonflies!

Saturday, 17 December 2011

HELLO
A long delayed post! I've had a busy few months regarding life, which has made it a quiet few months regarding drawing :( Still! I have some drawings of animals for you to look at. I'm playing about with my textures a lot, trying to figure out where the point of 'too much' is. I don't think I've found it yet. Perhaps there isn't a too much? Perhaps eventually all my work will disintegrate into abstract planes of textures, shapes & colours. There's an idea. Watch this space for that one!

Until then, numbers 4, 5 & 10 of a series of wildlife/counting illustrations! A whale could fit way more than 10 starfish on his back, but then things were getting a bit intense for the purpose I think...



1 comments:

Ben Clanton said...

Really like the whale with the starfish! And I like the texture level. :)